Start sewing since years old and it later became her life and passions.
– married 1988 and moved to Australia
– Teach 2 years at Department of Home Economics, Amnuay Pittaya School
– 4 years of doll making industry (1980-1984)
– The most outstanding craft in Thailand until now
“Creative arts and craft on Fabric”
Idol and inspiration
– Tasha Tudor ; an American artist who had lived and spent her life living in sustainability.
– Colette Berends ; a Netherlander artist and musician and also a quilt artist.
– Annemieke Main ; a Dutch-born Australian textile artist professional in 3 dimensional artist
Achievement and Pride
Handy Craft Thailand #1 by Sri Siam Company
– Gympie Textile Art group
– Toowoomba Embroidery group
– Queensland Quilter
‘opened workshop for local craft group in Australia’
and also workshop in Thailand